We are hiring for part-time help in the taproom. TIPS certification will be required and training will be provided. Must have Cicerone® Certified Beer Server certification.
We're looking for people with:
- Excellent craft beer knowledge and a passion for beer culture, along with a desire for continued education about the craft.
- Those with previous experience in the craft beer industry and/or high traffic taprooms are encouraged to apply.
- The ability to work efficiently and as part of a dynamic team in a very fast paced taproom environment.
- Beer lovers are the reason we are here and hospitality is key. Taproom staff must be friendly, outgoing and have a thorough knowledge of excellent customer service standards. Staff must also love dogs and be comfortable around them because the taproom is dog friendly.
- Ability to know a menu of 12+ beers and everything about them including style, history of style, ingredients, ABV, IBUs, etc.
Dependability, Accountability & Commitment:
The taproom will be treated like a home and the team like family. We insist on people who will take pride in the cleanliness of the entire organization and who will pitch in anywhere that help is needed. When the unexpected occurs, our staff will be able to depend upon each other to keep the business flowing smoothly. Respect for the people as well as the physical appearance of the taproom is required.
Part time staff will work anywhere from 15-25 hours per week. Night and weekend availability are a must, and increased hours are available and will be discussed on an individual basis.
- Homebrewer with solid understanding of brewing process
- Craft beer bartending / customer service experience
- The ability to stand for the entirety of a shift (4-9 hours)
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- The ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or paste your resume below.