The Core Beer.
Six beers brewed year long to quench your thirst during any activity. From a vigorous game of badminton to an afternoon of rev-ing your 2-stroke noise maker at a Nascar race, we've got ya covered.
- Dortmunder Style Lager
- South Island Wit
- Empty Trophy Case Pale Ale
- Eternal Hoptimist Double IPA
- Belgian Brune (Brown)
- Helluva Caucasian chocolate/peanut butter stout
Four seasonal beers that push the limits of what seasonals typically embrace. Molasses, honey, passion fruit, cherries, chocolate, coffee, toffee and bacon flavors unite! Wait! Not in one beer... well, not yet.
- Passion Fruit Pale
- Saison du Miel (with Colorado wildflower honey)
- Rappellin' Down Brown (creamy molasses brown ale)
- Cherry Wood Smoked Porter
The Reserve Series.
Four uniquely designed recipes to blow your palate away. From Doubles to Dubbels to Barrels, the following beers will be available in small batch limited release quantities for you to savor with your favorite hunk of grilling meat!
- Stubborn Monk Belgian Dubbel
- English Special Bitter (ESB)
- Stumbling Monk Imperial Belgian Chocolate Stout
- Imperial Bier du Miel
The Pentad Series.
Pentad meaning "The Group of Five" features 5 limited production beers aged in wine barrels acquired from our good friends at Seven Hills Winery in Washington state. These barrels previously held their red bordeaux blend "Pentad" and impart a complexity to the flavor profile that will shoot your sensory meter up to 11. This limited set will be available once a year. That's right, cinch down the velcro on your throwback Nikes and keep your eyes peeled on your twitter feed because you are not going to want to miss this release.
- Belgian Quad (Dark Strong Ale)
- Flanders Red with Raspberries
- English Barley Wine
- Imperial Saison with Honey and Rosemary
- Imperial Stout