Great American Beer Fest
It's that time of year again, where seemingly normal men roam the streets with weird facial hair configurations all while speaking in beer-infested-languages and scoffing at hipsters with PBR cans.
Yes, it's officially Great American Beer Fest Week here in Denver.
This year you can find us in the new Meet The Brewers area, we'll be there freshly hungover and sporting some seriously sweet retro ski gear at our booth.
The brewery entered 5 beers in competition this year and we have to warn you, the Helluva Caucasian is already talking up going on a bender if it doesn't place and 2 Barrel Tom is prepping to shoot guns wildly in the air while doing a rebel yell if it wins OR loses...
2015 Competition Entries & Beers Pouring At Our Festival Booth:
- Saison du Miel - A Saison du Miel, with wild Colorado honey!
- 2 Barrel Tom - Imperial Wit Aged in Gin & Cabernet Barrels
- Stubborn Monk - Belgian Dubbel
- Plaid Pants - Dry Irish Stout, traditional to style and smoother than Barry White
- Helluva Caucasian - Stout with Chocolate, Espresso, Peanut Butter & Vanilla. The dude abides.
Swing by the booth and say hi at the fest. We promise we'll warn you when 2 barrel Tom is about to let loose.